Mar 7, 2009

8 Things Tag

8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. Greys Anatomy
2.One Tree Hill
3.Biggest Loser
4. The O.C
5.Friends
6.90210(old and new )
7. Celbrity Aprrentice
8.Desperat Housewives


8 Things I did Yesterday:
1. Cleaned Crystals House
2. Went to Fridays for lunch with my friend Julie
3. made one point cookes for weight watchers
4. Watched Ellen
5. Went to the Jonas brothers 3-d concert
6. Cleaned the kitchen
7. Ate tooo much popcorn and used a lot of bonus points
8. Read my people magazine

8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. Spring.. I am so sick of snow
2. The Britney Spears concert
3. Liosing more weight
4. Game night next weekend
5.Not having to work
6. One tree hill coming back on
7. My mom and walt coming next month
8. Our Anniversary

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Chilis
2. Robintionos
3. Pizza Factory
4. Applebee's
5. Texas Roadhouse
6.Olive Garden
7. Ruby Tuesday
8.Wendys

8 Things on my wish list:
1. Go on a vacation to DisneyLand again
2.Not have to work
3. dan to get an Associate position
4. Get a house
5. Be debt free
6. Get a Wii ( still waiting for any one wanting to donate :)
7. Lose 40 pounds
8. Have a good health


8 People I tag:
1. Julie
2. paige
3.Lindsey
4. jamie
5. Teresa
6. Jenn
7. Angela

1 comment:

Katie said...

you thought of good things! i want a wii toooo