Mar 20, 2009

TWILIGHT

Princess Kaylie... soo cute.

Look at this cute little boy..... (I love how Uncle Dan is sleeping in the back).



So tonight is the night Twilight comes out on DVD. I wanted to go at Midnight but I know I will not be able to stay up that late :) My friend Text me and said that Robert pattinson is going to be at different walmarts throughout the night in Salt Lake and she is gets to meet him. So I will believe it when I see the pictures.


It has been a fun week I have got to hang out with my sister lauren twice this week. On monday we hung out and got our cheese fries from Leatherby's mmmm good. I can't wait for next friday because me and my sisters Angie and Lauren are goign to have a girls day and we are going to go to Leatherby's. I love that place. I also love spending time with my little nephew and niece. They are sooo cute and they always get excited to see me. Little Jaden always gets a big smile on his face and says, "me me", I love it. And kaylie is just so sweet and fun to be with. So it was nice to be able to spend some time with them. On thursday we went to the mall and walked around and went into Children's place. That store is sooo cute. Lauren was going crazy in there. I bought a cute outfit for my friend KrisAn's babyshower tomorrow.
Another successful week in Weight watchers. I weighed in on Wed and lost 2.6 pounds for a total of 11 pounds. So that was nice.. I love it because my jeans are getting big now.. I need to get some new ones soon. YAY ME!!!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

fun blog! I got my Twilight DVD this morning--going to watch it tomorrow while Walt is at work! cute pictures of kiddies. Go you on the WW stuff! yay

Unknown said...

hey hey i got to meet victoria instead.. not as good BUT i will survive