Mar 8, 2009

JONAS BROTHERS




So on this past Friday me, my friend Paige and her 8 year old sister Kenzie went to the Jonas Brothers 3 D concert. Heck YEs!!! Truth be told we really did want to go but we didn't want to go by ourselves and be the only Adults there without kids, so we had her sister Kenzie go. It was soo much fun and we had our cool 3- D glasses. It totally reminded me of my BackstreetBoys and Nsync days... when me and my sister would freak out and get sooo excited. And of course the Jonas brothers aren't half as cute at the BSB and Nsync. But it was still fun to see the new boy band era. They also had Taylor Swift as a special guest Star and she sang,"should've said no." This was when Joe Jonas and Taylor were dating before the breakup. Anyhooo so we are having a good time and rocking out when all the sudden we look over and Kenzie is asleep. It was soo funny. I was like how can you fall asleep during a concert? But it was so funny she was probably asleep for the last 20 minutes. The best part of the concert. Anyway we had a really good time!!!! And we enjoyed going back to our youth.

2 comments:

Paige's Pages said...

Yay! It was so much fun! And i agree Kensie falling asleep was hilarious! :)

Unknown said...

sounds so much fun wish i could have gone