Mar 13, 2009

Another Tag!!!!


3 things you're looking forward to in the next year
1. Dan getting a Associate Position
2. Our Anniversary
3. Christmwas Eve with my family:)
3 TV shows you're addicted to...
1. The Biggest Loser
2. One Tree Hill
3. Friends
3 of your favorite songs
1. FEARLESS- Taylor Swift
2. Crush-David Archuleta
3. Broken hearted Girl- Beyonce
3 places you would love to visit
1.Hawaii
2.Paris
3.New York
3 favorite movies
1. The Notebook
2. Sweet Home Alabama
3. High School Musical 3
3 articles of clothing you can't live without
1. My lane bryant jeans they are the only jeans I really like and I feel good in
2.My bra (he he)
3. My black shirts
3 qualities you love in your significant other( these are three that Dan has)
1. Kind
2. Honest
3. Hard working
3 people you can always count on
1. Dan
2. Lauren
3. Mom
3 people I tag
1. Teresa
2. Julie
3.Lindsey

No comments: