Mar 28, 2009

Fun Weekend

Cute Jaden!!!
Kaylie soo cute.. I can't believe she will be one soon.

Mike and Emily.

This has been a fun weekend. It started on Thursday. It was Mike's b-day. This is my sister in law Emily's kid, he just turned 11. We went over to her house and had cake and ice cream and just visted. It is always fun to be all together and to talk to Emily. She is really fun and we like a lot of the same things.
Then on friday it was Sister day. Me, Angie and Lauren all hung out. Lauren came and picked me up that morning and we hung out at her places with the kiddies. Then Nicole came over and we got to see her brand new baby girl Londyn. She is soooo cute, and so tiny. Then my brother Ryan came over and was so nice enough to watch the kids for us so we could go play. We first went to the Holy Cow botique and it was sooo fun. They have some way cute stuff there. I wish I had tonsof money to buy all the stuff. I definetly want to go back in may and especially in November. Then after you go through they have yummy cinnamon twists that are sooo huge. I wishe I would have taken a picture. It was sooo yumyy though and we all shared it. Then after that we headed up to South Town mall because Angie needed to do some shopping. It was soo fun. Lauren was the fashion consultant and helped Angie pick out some cute clothes. We were probably there for like 3 hours. by the we were starving so we headed to Leatherby's. Angie was sooo excited. She has not been there forever and was sooo excited to get some Ice Cream. The whole day she kept saying I am going to get some Ice Cream. IT was pretty funny. SO we had a really nice time and enjoyed the day together.



Then on Saturday we went to my friend Mark and Jenn's house for dinner. I know Mark and Jenn from High School. It was a lot of fun and good to ketch up. We also played the WII. We played Bowling and then Marioparty. I got the hang of it eventually and even got a star. But it was a really great weekend.

1 comment:

Katie said...

funnn! the kiddies are so cute :)