Mar 13, 2009

T.G.I.F...

So it has been a good week. I went and Weighed in on Thursday and I lost another pound. I now I know thats good.. .but its also frusterating. My first week was sooo amazing....and now I loose a pound? I am just afraid I will gain each week. This week has been the hardest too.. I have been craving tons of food and wanting to eat more. This week has been the hardest thus far. And it is always hard when I am home. Cause I just want to snack. So we will see how the weekend goes. But the one thing Ihave learned is if I mess up its okay, just start the next day. Don't beat myself up about it.
The rest of week has been good. I am soo sick of the snow. I wish it would be Spring already. I don't like snow and driving in snow.
This weekend will be fun... tomorrow night is game night at my sisters, and it is always fun to get together with the family. I will post pictures and such on sunday. Have a great week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good Job with your diet! Keep it up. I have days that are really hard for me plus I am doing it by myself so it makes it really hard for me to eat well so kudos to you. You are doing great.