Mar 21, 2009

KrisAn's babyshower


julie and Melissa... racking their brains to figure out the games.

KrisAn opening her presents she got lots of cute outfits... this kid is going to be soo cute!!!




Me and Mindy...we always have good times when we get together.

Me and Keri... Babyshower success!!!

guess how big KrisAn's stomach is??? carefull.... not tooo big




KrisAn( the proud mommy to be ) and the baby's soon to be "favorite"aunt.

So today me and Keri (krisAn's sister) threw KrisAn a baby shower. It was really a lot of fun. KrisAn is such a cute little pregnant lady. But it was fun to be able to do this for her. Keri is really into all the decorating part of it and I am the hosting part of it. So she got some cute decorations and decorated all cute and I did the host duties. It was really fun, she had about 9 people there. And as you can imagine we are very loud. But we had Chicken Salad sandwhiches on Costco rolls, chips and salsa, and elcaires... my sister lauren made cute little cupcakes but ended up getting sick, sad you couldn't come. So we did not get to partake of the yummy cupcakes, but KrisAn's mom ordered some elcairs for us tht was nice. We played four little fun games. There was a baby trivia game, a scramble baby name game, a song game with the words baby in it and we had a big measuring tape and they had to guess how big KrisAn's stomach was. We had a really great time and after it was over we all sat around and just talked and visited for another hour. I am so excited for KrisAn to be a mom... you will be great!!!








2 comments:

JLMartin said...

The pic of you and Mindy makes me miss you guys!!!

Just the 3 of us said...

Awww cute! I love the pictures. I'm so sorry that I couldn't come, I'm bummed I miss it! KrisAn looks so cute!