Mar 4, 2009

Wednesdays...

So on saturday I bought the Taylor Swift album and it is sooo goood. I love it!!! I have been listening to it non stop since I got it. But one of the songs I really like is the title song called: FEARLESS. And I really like her definiton of fearless so I am going to post it here.

"Fearless is not the abscence of fear. Its not being completely unfraid. To me, FEARLESS is having fears. Fearlesss is having doubts. Lots of them. To me,FEARLESS is living in spite of those things that scareyou to death. FEARLESS is falling madly in love again, even though you have been hurt before. FEARLESS is walking into your freshman year of high school at fifteen. FEARLESS is getting back up and fighting for what you want over and over again even though every time you have tried before, you've lost. Its FEARLESS to have faith that someday things will change. FEARLESS to fall for your best friend, even though he is in love with someone else. And when someone apologizes to you enough times for things they'll never stop doing. It think its FEARLESS to stop believing them. Its FEARLESS to say "you're not sorry" and walk away. I think loving someone despite what people think is FEARLESS. I think allowing yourself to cry ont he bathroom floor is FEARLESS. Letting go is FEARLESS. Then, moving on and being alright... thats FEARLESS too. But no matter what love throws at you, you have to believe in it.YOu have to believe in love stories and prince charmingsa nd happily ever after."

Anyway I just love how she defines it. So thanks Taylor for being FEARLESS!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Cool i really like those words!

Lindsay Quinney said...

Of course i remember you! How have you been? Congratulations on getting married! It has been so long since i have seen anyone from Kindercare.

Angela said...

OH MY GOSH!! How the heck are you!??! You and your husband are so cute together!!! What have you been up to?!?!