Mar 26, 2009

Random Thoughts

I am greatful for Weight Watchers and what it has taught me so far about eating right. I am not perfect at it everyday but I don't get down on myself. I do the best I can.

I am greatful that I was raised to be an independent women. My mom taught us that we need to be happy with ourselves. That doesnt' mean I don't need anyone.

I am greatful for exercisng.. I know are you shocked? It really does make you feel better and I want to be around for a while.

I am thannkful for my health too. I am glad for the most part I am healthy.

I am greatful for sisters and sister in laws.

I am greatful for reading.. that I can escape and go into a different place for a while.

I am greatful for Dan and that he likes to be with me.

3 comments:

Just the 3 of us said...

all good things! :) can i just say that you spell greatful wrong...it's GRATEFUL :) Love you but its one of my pet peeves hehehehehe

Katie said...

Good blog! Love you lots Megan, so glad you are exercising! woo hooo

Unknown said...

i kinda broke you with marshmallow popcorn!! oops ha ha love you