Jul 5, 2008

Friends and Family!!!

So I decided I better do a blog about my friends and family that are important in my life.

Dan- I am so glad that you came into my life. I had been praying for you for such a long time. He is the most amazing person. He does so much for me and treats me so good. He always goes the extra mile and does everything to make me happy. He is very kind and loving and lets me know how much I mean to him. I am so glad that I have him in my life. He has been such a huge blessing. I love you so much and apprecaite all you do.

KrisAn- is my BFF forever!!! We met the summer during our sophomore and Junior year. I went on a dat with a guy name Gary and KrisAn went with a guy named Brent. When I first met her she had poofy hair and big glasses, and I think I said something funny to her. But we really became close our senior year when we had seminary together. Then we both went to byu-Idaho, but we were only up there one semester together. Then when I graduated in 04 we decided to live together. She is a verly loyal and caring friend. She has seen me at my worst and seen me at my best. She is such an amazing person and I love her very much. Thanks for all you do for me.

Lauren- my other BFF. Lauren is such an awesome sister. When my parents got divorced we decided we needed to stick together, and we became very close. We always have fun when we are together. We love to go to concerts together and movies. I owe her for helping me discover the backstreet boys,. She was 14 and wanted to go the concert but my mom said I had to go with her and I so did not want to go. But i was soo glad I went. Lauren is one of the strongest people i know. She is such a wonderful mother. I love my little Jaden adn Kaylie. Thanks lauren for all you do and for being a listening ear,a confidant, and a friend.

MOM- My mom is such a wonderful person. She is one of the most unselfish people I know. She would do anything for her kids and has always wanted me to do well and succeed. Even though I am 27 and married, I still call her for advice and help. YOu never stop needing your mom. She did so much for me and helped so much with my education and housing. She sends me little gifts in the mail. One of my favorite memories is when she came up to see me at school and we went and saw Ice Age and we were the only ones laughing in the theatre and we were just cracking up and we couldn't stop. Thanks mom for all you do and continue to do for me.

Julie(dewey)- I first met Julie in the the 6th grade. Then we carpooled together int he 7th grade. It was pretty funny because I did not like soem of the people she hung out with, and I also would not sit by her in the car. She claims that everytime there was a seat by her iw ould never sit there. I honestly don't remember it. Anyway I eventually got over it and we became really good friends in the 9th grade. We had some good times during high school. One of my favorite memories is we would always come home and record music from the radio and make mixs. We woudl also go to mcdonalds and get the cheeseburger combo meal. Mmm I want it right now. Anyway even though we don't see each other alot when we get together it is just like old times, and we pick up where we left off. Thanks julie for your friendship. I am excited to go to the Martina concert with you.

Anyway just wanted to take a minute and let some people know how much I appreciate having you in my life and how much you mean to me!!!

3 comments:

Just the 3 of us said...

Thank you my little love bug! You are my BFF also :) Love ya mean it ciao!

JLMartin said...

MEGAN! just saw your blog on Mindy's. can i add you to my friend list? youngestmartin.blogspot.com

Denice said...

ya, I noticed my name was not even in there..I have met you for like two months and I am already forgotten haha.