Jul 19, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!

These are the pretty flowers he suprised me with. I have such a
wonderful husband.


So today we celebrated our lst anniversary being married. Yes we have made it one year. I can't believe how fast it has gone. Time flies when you are having fun. This mornig we woke up at 8 cause I had to get ready for work anyway. And we opened our presents. I got Dan an Oakland, California tie pin, that is where he served his mission. I gave him two movies, Eragon and meet the parents, and I also got him a game. He gave me the movie Oceans 12, Are you smarter than a 5th grader the DVD game, and a cool cookbook with lots of new ideas. Then when he dropped me off at work he came back like 20 minutes later and brought me some pretty flowers. He is soo sweet. Tonight we went to a yummy resteruant called FiveAlls. It is a five course dinner. It was so good. We decided we are going to make it our tradition and go every year for our Anniversary. So tonight we had a great first anniversary. We are going to finish celebrating on monday, the day we really got married and go see the play, Seven brides for Seven brothers.
It was a great day and here is to many more anniversaries.


3 comments:

Just the 3 of us said...

Yay happy anniversary! I'm very happy for you that you found a guy that makes you happy and treats you like a princess :) you're the best! love ya!

Julie said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! I'm sure glad you're happy and doing well! You're the best!

Mandy said...

Cute Blog! Look at you with long hair!! You look gorgeous! Happy Anniversary. Thanks for visiting my blog! See you soon!