Jul 11, 2008

T.G.I.F.....

I love fridays, especially since they are my days off. Not much has happened this week. We have just been pretty low key. On Monday we went and saw Kung Fu Panda. Yes I know you are asking how I coudl have done that when the Bachelorette was on. Lauren almost disowned me as a sister. But I tivoed it and I hate watching it live anyway. It takes forever to get to the end. But anyway Kung Fu panda was pretty funny. Then i came home and watched the Bachelorette. I was suprised to picked Jesse too, but they are sooooo cute. Ireally hope they actually make it. I am impressed they have a date.

I didn't think Shayne and Matt were all that cute anymore though. When I watched there proposal compared to Jesse and Deanna's I thought theres was dumb. Shayne is weird. I doubt they will last.
Tuesday night KrisAn had a Lia Sophia jewelry party. It was fun I coudn't buy anything this time, but I did get suckered in to hosting a party. So I will be having one in August. The rest of the week has jsut been mellow.
This morning I went over to my bosses house and cleaned it. It is awesome she pays me 20 bucks an hour to clean it. Then Dan and I went to the temple. It was very nice. Its always hard to get the energy to go, but once you do it is a great thing. It was really hard for us to leave the Celestial Room.

Oh other exciting news... Reba and Kelly Clarkson are coming to concert in Oct, Heck yes. I am soo going. I am soooo excited. that will be a awesome concert. I first saw Reba when I was twelve and we were onteh fourth row on the floor. It was sooo cool. I think this will be my fourth Reba concert.

So thats all for now. Have a great Saturday!!!

No comments: