Jul 17, 2008

Ok, here is a little questionnaire that you can only use one word for each answer.
EVERYONE IS TAGGED!!!! See my Mister Linky at the bottom (I will explain more).
1. Where is your cell phone? couch
2. Your significant other? Dan my husband
3. Your hair? okay
4. Your mother? Selfless
5. Your father? Funny
6. Your favorite thing? being with my husband, books, music
7. Your dream last night? I don't remember
8. Your favorite drink? Diet Coke
9. Your dream/goal? Get married to a great guy got that one down, wanted do dance professionally but thats okay.
10. The room you’re in?Living room
11. Your church? LDS
12. Your fear? heights, cancer, accidents
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? have two kids, and not working anymore
14. Where were you last night? home
15. What you’re not? UGLY
16. Muffins? oatmeal
17. One of your wish list items? money, money,
18. Where you grew up? Sandy, UTah
19. The last thing you did? Ate tootsie rolls
20. What are you wearing?pants and shirt
21. Your TV? off
22. Your pets? none
23. Your computer? connection to the outside world
24. Your life? good
25. Your mood? Content
26. Missing someone? yea
27. Your car? Honda
28. Something you’re not wearing? shoes
29. Favorite store? Walmart, Lane Bryant, Bookstores
30. Your summer? good so far :)
31. Like(love) someone? my husband and family
32. Your favorite color? pink
33. Last time you laughed? an hour ago
34. Last time you cried? its been a couple of days. I am so emotional with this dang birth control!!
35. Who will re post this? probably no one!

LOLOk, this is what I am going to do. There is going to be a little Mr. Linky at the bottom of this post. What ya do, is you re post this on your blog with your answers. Then you put in your name and URL below and it will create a link to yours. So once people start doing it, there will be a list of links to people participating! We can see how many people will do it and then everyone will have an easy way to find them all. PLEASE participate...I wanna read everyones. If you don't have a blog fill it out in the comments to this post!

2 comments:

Denice said...

ok..I did not understand how to this linky thing..

Marianne said...

I don't have a blog...maybe one day...
1. Cell phone is on the couch
2. Don't have a significant other currently
3. My hair is done...no pony tail today!
4. My mother...so loving!
5. My father...very hard working.
6. My favorite things....cooking, reading, having fun...
7. I don't remember my dream last night.
8. Favorite drink...it's a tie...diet coke (with lime) and OJ
9. My dream/goal....find a job that's me, travel, find love
10. I am in the living room.
11. I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
12. My fears...things that go bump in the night, something bad happening to my family
13. In 6 years...I want to be doing something I love, I want to have a couple stamps in my passports, be married, maybe be a mom
14. I was at work last night.
15. I am not...my mom says "easy"...but I say...hard to please!
16. Muffins?...I like them. They're good!
17. An item on my wish list.....a house.
18. I grew up in Sandy and Draper.
19. The last thing I did...I posted a profile on Facebook!
20. I'm wearing a shirt, capris...and my rainbow underwear!
21. My TV...really small and very rarely used!
22. I don't have any pets currently.. :(
23. My computer...an Apple Macbook...white...it's my friend!
24. My life...getting there...
25. My mood....okay
26. Am I missing someone....yes.
27. My car...Nissan Altima
28. I am not wearing shoes
29. My favorite store....Target
30. My summer has been okay.
31. Do I like/love someone....yes...lots of people
32. My favorite color...I don't know....I love so many colors!
33. The last time I laughed...yesterday.
34. Last time I cried...a few weeks a ago...I was failing practice tests and was very frustrated.
35. N/a.