Jul 1, 2008

High School Tag

:)1. Did you date someone from your school?
Date whats a date? NO I had lots of crushes
2. What kind of car did you drive? Didn't have one took the bus, sometimes Julie would get to drive.
Were you a party animal? nope
5. Were you considered a flirt? no
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? nope I was boring
7. Were you a nerd? I'm always a nerd!
8. Were you on any varsity teams? NO
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Nope
0. Can you sing the fight song? heck yes!
11. Who were your favorite teachers?I can't remember there names how sad is that :)
12. Where did you sit during lunch? the commons, mmm those were some yummy lunches.
3. What was your school's full name? Jordan High School
14. School mascot? Beetdiggers
15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? I went my Junior year with Gary and my senior year with Gary.
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Heck NO!!!
17. What do you remember most about graduation? Thinking now what? And having a get together at KrisAn house. We thought we were sooo cool.
18. Where did you go senior skip day? I didn't I was a goody goodie.
9. Were you in any clubs? NO
20. Have you gained some weight since then? Yes! tons
21. Who was your prom date? I thinkt hat is one I never to go to go too.
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? yes

No comments: