Jul 30, 2008

Only 3 days til Breaking DAWN

Hi everyone happy wednesday!!! Yay the week is half way over!!! And that means only two more days 3 til Breaking Dawn the fourth book in the Twilight Series..... yes I gave into them too. When I started working there I had no idea what the Vampire books were. I was like what kind of book store did i sign up to work for? But no then my friend Paige told me that I should read them and I was like, "I don't think so." But yes I finally gave in and read them all last month. They are sooo good. I really don't know what is going to happen. Some of my friends think it might a romeo and juliet kind of thing. But seriously if Edward dies..... Stephenie Meyers will have a lot of angry people. But then there is Jacob too and if he has to die that will be so sad too. So who knows... and I think when I get it I am going to read it as slow as possible becasue I won't want it to end....Paige will not like me for doing that. She will be mad at me, and then we won't be able to talk about it. He he.......
Anyway yes so needless to say I am a little excited!!!! And all of you who know what i am talking about will appreciate this blog.

I am also excited for the Martina Mcbride concert on friday night at the Usana Amphitheatre. And i get to go with my good friend Julie. It has been a long time since I have gone to a concert with her. I think our first one was Leann Rimes and Bryan White. It was sooo good. So it will be nice to hang out and rock out at a concert. Last night Dan and I saw the movie The Incredible Hulk. I actually liked it and thought it was good.THere is definetly going to be another one. Also before I go want to thank all of those who left kind words on my last blog.

Have a great day!!!!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

I've been wanting to read those books--do you have them? can I borrow when I come? pretty please?

Paige's Pages said...

Megan! If you dont hurry up and read the book there is no garentee that I wont go giving stuff away! We might have another "Wait, wait, wait. Jacobs a vampire?" on our hands! :)

Cassidy Meine said...

Good luck with Breaking Dawn this weekend!