Jul 11, 2008

FRIENDS

Okay so I started thinking about friends and how much I loved that show. I have the seasons on DVD. I found some funny quotes from the show. These are some good times.

Ross: We were on a break!
Chandler: Oh, my God! If you say that one more time, I'm going to break up with you!


Monica: Rach, it's the Visa card people.
Rachel: Oh, God, ask them what they want.
Monica: [on the phone] Could you please tell me what this is in reference to? Yes, hold on.
[to Rachel]
Monica: Um, they say there's been some unusual activity on your account.
Rachel: But I haven't used my card in weeks.
Monica: That is the unusual activity.


Ross: I love marriage.
Phoebe: Seriously? You?... Divorce-O?

Chandler: We're getting a house.
Monica: We're getting a baby.
Chandler: We're growing up.
Monica: We sure are.
Chandler: So who's going to tell them?
Monica: Not it.
Chandler: Not it. Damn it!


Sorry for the swearing part!!!!

No comments: