Jul 12, 2008

Memory Lane

MEMORY LANE- This will be fun! This is just too fun to pass up. Here are the directions: 1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! I guess good or bad, but be nice!!!!!!! 2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

4 comments:

Katie said...

good times i remember the trips to idaho (ice age move)and how you used to be my going out to eat buddy when we lived in the town house. Yay! chick fila and training table. YUMMMM

Marianne said...

Memories of Megan....so many good ones to choose from! I remember when you left your phone number on that napkin at the restaurant for the server!!! I was so proud!!!

Just the 3 of us said...

I remember the good times we lived in the townhouse together and we'd watch our old BSB/*NSync tapes, and the OC and the Bachelor and all of our other good shows. Oh and sitting in your room at our old house waiting for songs to come on the radio so we could record them. Oh and when you were riding your bike doing your hand dancing and Farrington's drove by hahahahahaha!!!! good times!

JLMartin said...

dancing and memorizing words to Donnie Osmond songs! oh the good ol days....