Jul 26, 2008

That's what his love is for

Sorry its been a while since I have blogged. My week was pretty good. Dan and I both had Thursday and Friday off so we enjoyed spending it together. We went swimming, out to dinner with my sister and Dad and had barbque with some other young couples from our ward. It was some good fun. But admist all this for the pat month I have been kind of feeling down and a little depressed.I was talking with my co worker at Seagull and she has been feeling it to. I wish I didn't have to work anymore or that I could just work a few days for fun. Anyway It just been a hard month or so but I wanted to share this song by Jericho Road with you. I have been playing it over and over this morning while I get ready for work.

Its called, "What his love if for"

You say the world is cold and gray
Your eyes are brave
but your confidence is slipping away
I see shadows
Move across your face
And i wish I could save you
Take you from this place.

Beyond the ache you feel right now
Theres one who feels it more
So open up and let it go
Thats what his love is for
Thats what his love is for

you think you can carry this all on your own
Its so hard for me
to see you try and do it all alone
I'm here for you
I've been where you are
The healing will find you Just open up your heart

Chorus


Nothing you can do
will change his love for you
Whatever it is
he will be there for you

These words jus really hit me and I love the words to this song. I hope that this will touch you like it did me.
I know I can handle whatever comes my way.

5 comments:

Katie said...

Yes, I know there are lots of days that I wish I could stop working full time, but I'm glad like you, Megan, for all the blessings that I have and lots of those are because of the opportunities that come my way and that I make for myself. You can do anything you want and whenever life gets you down, you just think of something you'd like to achieve and set goals and I'm always surprised at the lift I feel in my spirit!

Just the 3 of us said...

I'm sorry you've had a rough month buttons! you know if you ever need to vent I'm always here! love ya tons!

Marianne said...

I'm sorry to hear you've been down. Those are the worst times and can feel like they last forever. But cheer up and take the words to that great song to heart!! You're wonderful, have tons of potential and are sincerely loved!

Paige's Pages said...

Hey Megan! Just think of our Hannah Montana adventure and that should keep you laughing for a while. :)

JLMartin said...

ah meg. i miss you. lacey