Jul 17, 2008

Thankful

Hello everyone, so I decided to just take a minute and say how thankful I am for everything I have. The last month or so I have been feeling sorry for myself because we don't have tons of money, and its hard cause we can't just go out and buy some new pants if we want to. And then I started comparing myself to others to what they have and what not. But the last few days I have realized that worrying and comparing myself to others does not do me any good or make it better. So then I started thinking about the things I do have and here a few of them:
I have a place to live, a car that works, I don't starve, everyonce and while we can go to a movie or do something fun. I have a wonderful husband that works hard and would do anything for me. I have a great family who is willing to help me and out. I have good friends and I have a job that I enjoy. I am pretty much healthy. I have a lot more than some people have. And today I just got a "suprise anniversary"gift from my mom. It was a gift card to Fridays and a hollywood video card. That is how my mom is. She loves to do things for her kids ,especially fun suprises like that. So yes I am very blessed and have so much to be thankful for. So anyway sorry for my little tangent but I just needed to blog it!!

1 comment:

Denice said...

ya you could totally be stuck with people who do not like you and you dont like them and a hubby who is a dork lol!