May 24, 2009

CONFESSION SUNDAY

I got this from my sisters blog and I liked it.

1. I confess that I love High Schoo Musical and have the soundtrack to the third one. I went and saw it in the theatres 3 times.

2. I confess that sometimes I have think about not having kids. (Don't worry lauren you will have more nieces and nephews.)

3. I confess that I haven't worked out very much this week. I have been so lazy.

4. I confess that I do like Hannah Montanna. Me and friend actually went to the theatre on opening night and saw it.

5. I confess that I would love to have a personal driver that would just take me everywhere.

6. I confess that I am scared that my Dad lives alone. I have a fear that something will happen and it will be at home and know one will know.

7. I confess that sometimes I don't like being a peacemaker.

8. I confess I am addicted to Cheesfries!!!

9. I confess my house is not spotless but its better than it was. I just hate that people judge me because my house isn't spotless.

10. I confess that this was a fun blog to do.

1 comment:

Just the 3 of us said...

don't worry I will still heart you if you don't have kids...but that just means you will have to watch jaden and kaylie every week. thank you come again :)