May 1, 2009

Flashback Fridays....

So my friend Lacey on her blog on fridays does Flashblack fridays... but she posts pictures and things. Well I don't have a scanner and am not that high tech so I thought I would put a memory or story that I like or remember.

I used to love to ride my bike around the neighborhood where I grew up in Sandy. I got to ride my mom bike and I loved it. I would go riding everywhere. I also talk and sing to myself. It was pretty fun. So I think one day I was driving around and i was with my sister I believe and I was totally belting out a Toni Braxton song. "Just another sad love song" to be exact. Well I was doing the whole arm wave and singing to my hearts content. Then I noticed a car behind me and it was our neighbors the Farringtons and they totally were smiling at me and kind of chuckling. It was really fun.. I was really embarrased and quickly rode home. Anyway me and my sister always think about that time and we laugh. But I still loved to ride and it didn't stop me. I wish I still had that bike because I miss it.

1 comment:

Katie said...

fun! I love to ride around like that, too. Except, so far I don't sing :)