May 20, 2009

Luai








So today I wanted to do something nice for Dan. Since he is always doing stuff for me. So this mornign I went to the dollar store before work. They have a great selection of Luai things. So I got some fun cups, some of those fun straws that have umbrellas on them, some leis, and a cute stand up palm tree. Dan was getting home tonight about 9 so I had it all ready. I put a note on the door that said Welcome please knock. So he knocked and i opened the door and had my lei on and put one on him and said, "Aloha come on in." So he walked into the living room and there on the table was pizza( and I didn't even think to get Ham and Pineapple :) and breadsticks and then my decorations. He was soooo suprised and love it. It was really fun to do and plan. It was really simple but itmeant a lot to him. I told him that he got "leid" tonight when he got home he he!!! But thanks Dan for all you do. It was really fun to see how excited he was.








4 comments:

Katie said...

oh how cute Megan! fun times and good thinking! yay!

Just the 3 of us said...

awwww cute meme! you are a good wife :)

Rachel said...

What a fun and cute idea! I need to do more stuff like that!

Cassidy Meine said...

Oh my heck. I love that idea! I am SOOO going to do that sometime... is that okay if I steal your idea?