May 14, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Its that time again for Thankful Thursday. I missed Whatever Wednesday.

I am thankful for my Mother in Law Louise its has been fun doing Weight Watchers with her. Its nice cause she knows how I feel sometimes with having a hard week of staying on it.

I am thankful for my friends. All of them my work one and my personal ones. They are always so willing to do anything for me.

I am thankful for our jobs. I know I say that a lot but I just want to keep saying it.

I am thankful for the Temples and that we have soo many close by. We are very blessed that we have so many around us.

I am thankful for Spring and that is finally here. Its been soo nice and I have so much more energy.

I am thankful for brothers and sisters and that we have such a great relationship and that we actually like one another:)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Yay, good---and I love your background. I wish I could have had sisters :) you guys are lucky