May 27, 2009

Taylor Swift

Mariane didn't get to come to the concert with us but she met us for dinner down at the Gateway at a place called the Counter. It was yummy!!!
Taylor right when she came out she opened with "the way I loved you"from her new Album.

Teri, Meleela, Paige and Keri



Keri and I trying to take a picture and keeping our eyes open. So heck yes I got to go to the Taylor Swift concert last night. It was seriously soooo awesome. It was one of the best concerts I have been too in a long time. I was sad cause my sister Lauren was supposed to go but it didn't work out. So my friend Keri got to have her ticket. It was me, Keri, Paige, her mom and there friend Meleea. It was also paige's last night in Utah. This morning she left for New York to go be a nanny. IT was sad saying goodbye to her we started crying. But I am soo excited for her.
Anyway Kellie Pickler was sick so she didn't perform. But it was okay. The opening act was Glorianna and they were good. But Keri and I really didn't pay much attention to them because were having fun taking pictures of us and trying to keep my eyes open. We were also on the very last row in the last two seats in the upper bowl. We were sooo freaking high. I honestly thought I wasn't going to survive up there.
But then Taylor came on at 8 and she peformed til 10:15. Now this girl can perform. She is soo interactive with the audience. She has an attitude and I love it. She is all about GIRL POWER!!! And you better watch out cause she can write a song about you. Anyway i was soo glad I go to go. at one point she walked down the aisle and shook peoples hands, and signed autographs and even gave them hugs. It was AWESOME!!!

1 comment:

Just the 3 of us said...

yay! fun pictures! i'm glad you had fun! i freakin love taylor!