May 9, 2009

Flashback Friday

Sorry this is a day late. It was April 2005 and KrisAn, Me and Melissa went to Hawaii. We stayed with Melissa's brother Dave and Teresea. They were going to school there. We had so much fun we got to stay for 7 days. We got to go to the PCC(Polynesian Culutural Center), to Pearl Harbor, the Dole Plantation, and to the beach. We saw the Hawaii Temple and went to the Campus. I remember we all slept on this big air bag. We were jammed in there and it was pretty funny. I also remember going into the McDonalds there and you could order Spam. I thought that was sooo gross and I never tried it. We also go to go to a LUAI I think that is how you spell it. One of the funnest times on the trip was we got to go Whale Watching. Well a guy came around and aked if we want anything to drink. So I was like, "Diet Coke please. So then he says Diet Coke with RuM? And I was like no. Well he just gave me a smile and walked away. So I shoudl have known. He brought back my drink and it had a little tiny straw in it. So I start drinking and I am like...ewww I think thsi has Rum in it. So I tell the guy and he just laughs and then walks away and brings me anotehr drink. So naturally I was hestiant. Well this one was just plain Diet Coke. It was pretty funny and a very memorable trip. Thanks KrisAn and Melissa. That was such a fun trip and we need to do it again.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can do your hair on a Friday cause I will be in the salon every other Friday. I am excited to see you when I get back. It has been a while.

The Daltons said...

I concur! When are we going?! :)