May 25, 2009

Fun Weekend

Angel, Nikki and Me.

So I had a fun Memorial Weekend. The one downer was Dan got sick but Monday he fetl a little better. Saturday morning I went to my friend Angels house and had breakfast with our good friend Nikki and her husband Andrew who we have not seen for like four years. We all went to BYU-Idaho together. Nikki got married a month before me. It was nice to finally be able to meet her husband. I was sad cause she didn't get to meet Dan but hopefully she can soon. Then after breakfast we went to the mall for about an hour. But it was really fun to see Nikki.
Then that night me, Marianne, Keri and her friend Tiffany went to Pizza Factory to celebrate Marianne and Keri's b-day. It was really fun.

On monday Dan and I went to see Night at the Museum 2. Then I had my brother Ryan, my sister Lauren and my dad come over and we had a BBQ. I was really craving a BBQ so Adam was nice and let us use his grill. He actually cooked them for us tooo because with Dan being sick I wasn't sure if that was a good idea for him to cook it. Anyway it was a fun weekend. And tomorrow I get to have more fun cause i get to go to the Taylor Swift concert whoo hooo!!!

No comments: