Oct 20, 2008

ANOTHER TAG

10 People Who Mean a lot to you...(not in any order!)
1. Dan
2. Mom
3. Lauren
4. Dad
5. Randy (Father in law)
6.Louise (Mother in Law)
7. Angie
8.Ryan
9. KrisAn
10. Julie

9 Things you Love..
1. Realiy Tv
2. Music especially pop music
3. Dan
4. Chick flicks
5.Popcorn
6. Interent
7. The color pink
8. Christmas
9. Laffy Taffy


8 Things you Hate...
1. Hyprocrites
2. Football(sorry)
3. when people don't say thank you
4. Mopping the floor.
5.Angelina Jolie, I think Brad went way down when he left Jen.
6.Stroganoff
7.When people are Fake
8. Exerscising

7 favorite foods..
1. Creamy chicken pesto from Pizza Factory
2. Hamburgers
3. Pizza
4. Chicken Nuggets but they have to be from Costco
5. Turkey Sandwhiches
6. Chicken Enchiladas
7. Spaghetti


6 things you said today...
1. I love you
2. Its all good
3. What can I eat?
4. Did you find everything you needed today?
5. I can't hear you
6. What you up to?

5 things you did today...
1. worked
2. did the dishes
3. watched a show
4. checked my email
5. Talked to my friends



4 of your favorite stores....
1. Walmart
2. Lane Bryan
3. Ross
4. Target



3 things you'd take to a deserted island..
1. music
2.books
3. food


2 of your favorite cookies....
1. Golden Oreos
2. Peanut Butter with kisses on top



1 person you miss right now...
1. Mom

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This was fun to read. I got to get to know you more. I also liked your random thoughts. You have such a sweet husband. He seems to do so much for you.

Annette said...

Cute! I can't believe you didn't say that one of your favorite foods is Reeses Peanut Butter Eggs!!!!