Oct 26, 2008

WITCHES NIGHT 2008

We saw my paige and her sister and Mom there too. Look at these sexy Witches!!!
Witches night 2008!!!

I was trying to be a mean witch.... yeah right!!!


Check out my cool Witches mask. My friends keps saying I looked like a dwarf.



Here is Marianne.. she left her cool hat in the car.




So last night my friends and I went to Gardner Village for the annual Witches Night out. This is our third year going. For those of you who do not know what it is. Everyone dresses up as witches and then all the shops have sales, and prizes. They have witches contests and singing and dancing and food. It is just a fun night to go out with the ladies. Now KrisAn and I have never really dressed up a lot. So this year I just wore a witches mask, that I looked pretty silly in, and a black Trick or Treat shirt, with my pumpkin earrings and my candy corn bracelet. KrisAn wore a witches hat, and my friend Keri wore a witches hat. But our friend Marianne decked out and wore a cool witches costume. We went to Chili's before to eat dinner. It was a really fun night. And of course we hit the Christmas shoppe. I love that store. And I bought a cool ornmament. It is of Santa Clause and he is kneeling down to the baby Jesus. I am sure you most of you have seen it. I also got a book that goes a long with it and tells how that story came to be. Some of the costumes are soo cool too. Its just fun to go and see all the costumes and go in all teh shops. You can tell some people have like spent the whole year getting there costume together. It was a really fun night and its a fun traditon that my friends and I have started.

2 comments:

Katie said...

OH, it looks like it was a very fun night---some year I want to go :) the pictures are really good and you looked cute not scarey!

Mandy said...

That looks like a ton of fun!