Oct 4, 2008

Another Tag

What time did you wake up this morning?9:30 so nice

What do you usually have for breakfast? things I shouldn't have like cake, or leftovers


What is your favorite CD at the moment? My 2007 Christmas mix

What kind of car do you drive? Honda Civic

Favorite item of clothing? my jeans and t shirt
If you could go anywhere on vacation where would you go? Hawaii

What color is your bathroom? boring white

Where would you retire? probably Utah


Most memorable birthday?my 28th... had my wonderful husband and great friends

Favorite sport to watch? Probably basketball

Are you a morning person or a night person?morning

Shoe size? 7.5 or 8

Pets? I have two part time dogs rolo and shady thank you!!!

What did you want to be when you were little? a professional dancer, teacher


What is your favorite candy? starbursts,tootsie rolls and laffy taffy.

What is your favorite flower?r oses

tWhat is a day on the calendar that you are looking forward to? Thanksgiving, Christmas,

What are you listening to right now? High school musical is on right now on tv

What is the last thing you ate?choc chip cookie

Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? Daniel


Celeb hair you covet? Jessica Simpson I would have to agree

One of your favorite school teachers? Miss Baldwin, Mr. Cheron

When was the last time you cried? Today

Favorite smell? fresh bread, cinnamon rolls

What are you afraid of? being homeless, heights,

How many cities have you lived in?
West Valley, Sandy, Draper, West Jordan, Rexburg

How many kids do you want? at least 2


Bad habits? not exercising, eating too much, watching too much tv


If I were a billionaire I would? pay off my debt, buy a house, and have a maid come clean, go on vacation, put some in savings
One life goal? To be a good wife and someday mother. To not be afraid to try things.

I tag: Anyone who wants to do this!

No comments: