Oct 22, 2008

My mom made this tag up !!

First thing you do after work or when kids go to bed -- eat, check my email

Favorite radio station – FM 100 baby!!!

Favorite brand of pizza -- PAPA JOHNS

If there were a bowl of mm’s or plate of nachos which would you eat if you could only have one of them ---- NACHOS

Fly or Drive?---fly


Favorite smell? --Fresh bread baking

What is the first thing you notice about a person? - their smile

What is you talent? – Good dancer (well at least I used to be), accepting


Favorite decoration or piece of furniture in your home? All my decorations for each holiday and my book shelf

magazine - US Weekly, and People gotta keep up


2 favorite names right now (other than your kids if you have any) – Emma and Jake

How old were you when you had your first crush on someone? - I don't rememb er I had many. Probably 5 or so

What is your bed time? -between 10:30 and 11


Morning or night person? - morning

Last time you screamed? - When Dan comes in and I don't hear him I he always scares me.

Do you laugh out loud often or mostly just smile? Laugh out loud, You should hear when me, my mom and sister all start laughing it is hilarious.

One thing you remember about a grandparent -- Grandma Thomas alwasy said my hair looked like it got ran over by a lawnmower, Grandpa Thomas always gave me kisses and then I would wipe them off and he would do it again. I remember Grandma weidler always would stock up on yummy food when we would come to visit, espeically Waffles and those yummy brownies. Grandpa Weidler always woudl take us to Mcdonalds, and we could get w hatever we wanted. Grandpa harry loved to play Uno with me, and was very kind and helped me a lot with school.


Favorite team (any sport) -- dont' have one

Other than to see family, where in the world would you go today if you could go right now? -- Hawaii or Nauvoo

No comments: