Oct 15, 2008

Wednesday.....

Hi everyone....could you believe the snow on Sunday? I was going to take a picture of it when I first woke up but by the time i rememberd to do it it had all melted. When i woke up I was sooo excited that I told my husband we need to watch a Christmas movie. So we watched The Santa Claus movie with Tim Allen. I love that movie and it got me even more excited for Christmas. Yes I know I am a addict of Christmas.

This week has been pretty good. Tuesday I went to my friends house and our usual show 90210 was not on so we watched Dancing with the Stars, and i must say I really like Derek and Brooke. I think they are my favorite. I was trying to find a picture but I was having technical difficulties. Anyhoo I just really like his personality and how fun he is. I also like Brooke and she looks sooo dang amazing for having four kids. I also really like Warren and Kym. He is such a big guy but he is sooo much fun. Its been fun watching the show. I also just got my hair done. YAY NOOO more gray for at least a few months. yes it is true I have gray hair, and i have had it for like a few years now. I have my mom to thank for this. My mom went gray early too. Still love you mom!!! I am looking forward to this weekend especially because Dan has tomorrow and friday off because it is UEA at the schools. So tomorrow when I get off work we are going to have fun and go see a movie and just enjoy being together. Anyway that is what I have been up to.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your blog. You are so creative. I loved the pictures from the concert. Was your hair long or did you have extensions when you got married. It was great doing your hair tonight and catching up with you.

Cassidy Meine said...

Brooke is a HOTTIE but I'm all about Lance and Lacey!!! How about that Tango?

Just the 3 of us said...

Brooke and Derek and Warren and Kym are my favorite too!!! We have the same taste :)

Annette said...

I loved the snow too!!!! Of course the first snow of the year you have to at least listen to a Christmas CD, but I like the movie idea too!