Oct 20, 2008

Random Thoughts

I got this idea off my sister Lauren's blog and I thought it was fun so here I go:

Prison break is one of my favorite new shows. I have never really watched til this season so I went and checked out season 1 from the library and I must say it is very good.

I love working at Seagull book. Especially since I get to borrow the demos and read all the books, and don't have to buy them all.

Forever Strong is such a a good movie. If you have not seen it you need to. Go HIGHLAND HIGH. I had no idea we even had a rugby team.

I can't wait for the Primary program is over. If I have to sing, "if the Savior stood beside me one more time,I am going to scream."

Dan always does such sweet things for me. He left me a note on the bed today, just because. ANd he always makes the bed, because it never gets made unless he does it.

Its fun talking to my sister in law Emily. I hope I can do more with her.



I am sooo excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas to get here.

I hate when people hold grudges. Seriously just get over it. Build a bridge and get over it.


2 comments:

Annette said...

I have to agree with you on "Forever Strong!" I think it just became my favorite movie!! It ranks up there with all the other great sports movies!

Just the 3 of us said...

If the Savior Stood Beside me is one of my favorite primary songs! how rude!!!