Oct 19, 2008

The Weekend!!

Jaden with a pumpkin
Isn't she so cute? This is my niece Kaylie.


Kaylie and Jaden


Hello so Dan and I have had an enjoyable weekend. Dan had thursday and friday of this week off for UEA. We were going to go to Park City on thursday night, but Dan wasn't feeling too well so we decided to just stay here for the weekend and relax. So thursday night we decided to go to see the movie Forever Strong. Wow it was sooo good. It is about HighLand Utah's rugby team. I didn't even know about them.They had 361 wins and 9 losses. The coach of this team just seems amazing. You laugh and cry through this movie. Then on friday we slept in and did some errands and stuff in the morning. Then that afternoon I got to go help my sister lauren with her kids at Gardner Village. They were getting there family pictures. And oh my gosh all I can say is they are the two cutest kids ever. And no I am not just saying that because they are my niece and nephew. Every place we went to take a picture everyone would stop and just keep saying how cute they were. I took a few pictures of them. Of course they are not the ones the photographer took but you can see how cute they are.

Then Friday night we went to my In-laws house and played games and had dinner. Its always fun to go over there. They love to play games too. We played Are you smarter than a 5th grader? the dvd version, well it was funny too because Randy had been working on the bathroom all day they are getting a new one, and Dan was so tired sot hey both fell asleep. So Louise and I played, and we both won the million dollars. So we are going to go on a Cruise, I wish it was real. Anyway it was a great night. This blog is getting kind of long now so I will finish the rest of the weekend later. Have a great day!!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

ohhhhh cuuuute they are so cute! thanks for posting those pictures. Wish the million dollars had been real too :)

Just the 3 of us said...

Oh my goodness those pictures are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! Thanks so much for your help!!!

Annette said...

Oh My!!!!!!!! Those kids are so adorable....or as Cameron would say, doble!!!