Oct 10, 2008

I know I do a lot of these....

I am: a wife, daughter,sister and friend
I think: my future alot and what will happened?
I know: I love my family and friends a lot
I want: to be debt free
I have: many blessings
I dislike: working outside the home
I miss: My Grandma Thomas
I fear: heights and getting cancer
I feel: content at the moment
I hear: the song I am listening ot
I smell: the heater( it is freezing today)
I crave: a chili's chidken sandwhich and chips and salsa
I cry: a lot
I search: the net
I wonder: will i be a good mother some day
I regret: nothing
I wish: I didn't have to work and that I was skinnier
I love: Dan and my family
I care: about my family( i am usually the peacemaker)
I always: check the blogs
I worry: always
I am not: selfish( i learned how to be unselfish becasue of my mother she is the most unselfish person i know)
I remember: GOD LOVES ME
I believe: in Santa and in God
I sing: when i am in the car or on the internet
I don’t: like arguing
I argue: seldom
I write: hardly ever
I win: most of the time
I listen: well
I don’t understand: economics and politics
I can usually be found: reading a book and sitting in my chair
I need: more money
I forget: to tell peopel I love them sometimes
I am happy: to have a wonderful husband, home, family, job and health.

No comments: