Oct 10, 2008

THE BEST CONCERT!!!

Sorry kind of fuzzy!!! Kelly clarkson and reba!!!


She is soo cute. She is one of the best entertainers out there.

This is the lady who I scared when I screamed



because the batteries had dropped down on her seat.


I didnt' know the picture had taken.. and this is what we got



Sorry ignore my boob crack showing.





So tonight me and good friends Marianne and Keri got to go to the Reba Mcentire and Kelly Clarkson concert. And oh my gosh all I can say is holy dang Reba is sooo good. This is like my fifth time seeing her in concert. And each time she always delivers and gets even better. But first i will tel you what we did before.
First we went to the California Pizza kitchen. That was pretty fun. We had a really funny waiter.
So we had him take this picture of us. So then we went onto the concert. Well when we were waiting for it to start, I decided to take a picuture of us holding the camera in front of us. So we took that one, well then I decided we needed to take another one and while we were holding it up in the air as soon as we took it the batteries fell out and dropped and landed on the back of the woman's chair in front of us. So I screamed and was like sorry, and the lady was soo funny. She was like, " you scared me." Well then we started laughing and she was like would you like to take a picture of the lady who you scared at the concert? So i said sure. So that was really pretty funny. I still thinks its funny that the picture took. But now for the best part of all. Miss Reba Mcentire and Kelly Clarkson. It was such a good concert. When the concert started they both came out and sang and then pretty much they just sang each others songs together, did a few solos and did cover tunes as well. It was sooo good. Here are some pictures I got. We had teh best seats too. We were row ten in portal c. We were in the dead center. Also if you have ever watched Reba's show when it was on, well before the concert started she had Melissa Peterman aka... Barbar Jean come out and do a comedy routine. She was freakin hilarious. And then when reba was going to sing Survivor the them song to Reba she came out and was being all funny and wanted to sing. It was good stuff.
















2 comments:

Just the 3 of us said...

Yayyyy I'm glad you remembered your camera! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun yayy!

Annette said...

Did you really just say boob crack???
You are so funny!!!!! I don't think I have ever heard it called that!!!!!