Oct 30, 2008

Random Thoughts 2

I love High School Musical 3. It is soo good. I saw it again last night. And I love the Soundtrack, I have been listening to it non-stop. I wished I could have been an extra in the movie.

Leatherby's has the best Cheese fries, I might have to say even better than Training table. Mom when you come we should go there for Ice Cream and Cheese fries.

I am thankful for my Mom and Walt and all they do for Dan and I. My most is the most unselfish person I have ever met.

I am excited to vote in the Election. I don't know everythign about whats going on, but I know this is going to be a big ONE.

I really need a pedicure.

Oh did I mention I love HSM 3?

Have a great day!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I will definately have to try the cheese fries at leatherbys because training tables are my favorite.

Katie said...

Yummm i remember those cheese fries from long ago--sounds like a good idea to me! yaya!