Oct 4, 2008

I can't believe it is October already!!

Aww what a walk down memory lane. I freaking love this show!!! Tonight while the boys went to priesthood, me and my friends KrisAn, Keri and Marianne got together and we had a "friends" night. We played the Friends Scene it game, and then we watched some of our favorite episodes. The funny thing is I didn't watch this show when it first came on I watched i think when the fifth season was starting. But i love it... my favorite characters are probably Chandler and Monica. I love that they hook up. Just wanted to blog about my fun saturday night of Friends.

I know its been a while since I have blogged. It has been a good week. I hope you have been checking on my blog for how many days til Christmas. I have broken out the Christmas music already. I really could care less about Halloween. I know that is evil. Halloween was never a big deal in my house. Yes we went trick or treating, but Christmas was the holiday in my house. Thanks to my mom, I love it. When i was growing up I would always help her put up the decorations, help make the neighborhood goodies. I remember I really wanted lights on the house so the deal was I had to help my dad put them up. Those were good times,, especially me trying to hold up the ladder!!! Anyway sorry for those of you who are not ready to talk about Christmas yet. Hope you all enjoyed conference today. Have a fabolous Sunday!!!

1 comment:

Annette said...

First: I have never seen an episode of Friends, so I have no idea who Chandler is! I have to agree with you about Halloween! It's not my favorite holiday either! I basically just tolerate it for the kids! I think the reason I don't like it is because I am not creative when it comes to costumes! I don't mind the little kids coming trick or treating, but I hate the high school kids who come with a stupid mask on and their pillow cases!!!!! Christmas is my favorite too! But I love Thanksgiving too! It's easy for me to combine the two, so I start listening to Christmas music right after Halloween, but Charlie doesn't like Christmas music in the house until Thanksgiving weekend! I know it's kinda lame, but we tend to ignore him on that one! We listen anyway!
Question for you! Does Seagull Book ever order any missionary Christmas Stockings in! Have you ever had them their? I really don't want to make one, but I may have to. Put a comment on my blog, or you can call me or email me if you want. ruddfam8@yahoo.com. Thanks Meckie! Even your blog makes me laugh! You're great!!!